Our workshops are designed to be engaging, interactive, and packed with tools that your Board or Staff can use immediately. These are intended to help your Board or Staff improve their skills, supplement their knowledge, build better relationships, and enhance personal understanding of the subject matter. Since we structure the workshop based on your request, DJC Core Consulting works hard to incorporate information that is intuitive and natural to your needs.
DJC Core Consulting Workshops include:
- Implementing a Strategic Plan – for your Board, ED, Alumni Association, Church, or Staff
- Team Building for Your Board – for your Board and ED
- Board Responsibilities for Ohio Nonprofits – for your Board and ED
- How to Do Long Term Strategic Planning – for your Board and ED
- Strength Based Career Planning based on Now, Find Your Strengths – for your Staff
- Ethics – It’s All About Relationships – for your Staff or Board
- Difficult Conversations – for Board or Staff
- What is Your Communications Style – RSTD?
- Keeping it Ethical – for your Staff or Board
- Online Alumni Communities – for your Board and Alumni Officers
- Experiences of Leaders Implementing Strategic Change – for your Board and ED
- Change Management – for your Board, ED, Alumni Association or Work Team
- The Spirituality of Collaboration – for your Board, ED, or Church
- Motivation, Project Planning, Communication Styles & Techniques, and Burnout – for your Staff and Board
- Branding Perspectives – for ED’s
- Bullies In the Workplace – for Staff and Board
- Volunteer Burnout – for Volunteers and / or Directors of Volunteers
- Strategy Workshop – for University Alumni, Board, ED’s
I’m interested! Send me some information!